Tuesday, May 11, 2010

China the Sleeping Giant pictures



I am planning to go to china this year just for three days. Every body say to me that china is a nice country with kind people and beautiful cities, but its tickets can cost you a lot.It will cost me 9540 dirham because it was business class.I will rent a car for about 750 dirham, book a room for 4050, eat out for 3 days and that will cost me 2400. Clothes and presents will cost me about 3750, but the tour is going to be so expensive, it will cost me about 6000 so the total is 26490 dirham.China’s capital is Beijing and its language is Chinese. Its currency is China Yuan so every 1 AED is equal to 2.01 CNY. China is one of the world's oldest continuous civilizations .It has the world's longest continuously used written language system, and has been the source of some of the world's great inventions, including the Four great Inventions of ancient China: paper, the compass, gun powder, and printing.What a great country like China! It is rich in everything; they have a lot of science and technology, I wish you can go again and that what can I say, and thanks….